An excellent opportunity is available within a fast growing and dynamic financial services business based in Cardiff, South Wales for a Senior Mortgage Advisor to manage, lead and develop a residential lending department. You will be empowered to ensure that the team are equipped to maximise opportunities via telephone activity, appointments and provide customer focused support to clients and stakeholders a like.
- Manage the team to achieve the specific sales/activity based targets set to generate additional business and revenue.
- Deliver against personal key performance indicators i.e. sales and activity targets.
- Conduct assessment of quality, data and sales performance
- Provide real time data and MI to the Head of Mortgages and the Group Compliance Director in a timely manner and to meet deadlines.
- Ensure TCF/CeMap principles are embedded into the team’s culture
You will possess excellent leadership skills having managed a team of a similar size and have excellent people management skills. You will be highly organised, have knowledge of the mortgage market and wider financial services industry. You will be fully CeMap qualified and will also have knowledge/experience of the Consumer Credit, Commercial and Bridging sectors.
Fantastic salary, benefits package available.